- The 3rd Sapporo 500m Gallery Award Exhibition
- I will exhibit my work at Sapporo Odori 500-m Underground Walkway Gallery (Sapporo, Japan) from 31 January 2015 to 24 April 2015. 25 JAN 2015
- “Phenomenology of art exhibition” had been published.
- I wrote on “Phenomenology of art exhibition”(joint authorship) about my installation work “RIVERSIDE”.4 NOV 2007
Lisa Someda, photographer. Born in 1975. Currently based in Kyoto, Japan.
- The 3rd Sapporo 500m Gallery Award Exhibition “SNOW” Sapporo 500m Gallery/ Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- “RIVERSIDE” Kyoto Station Building Sky Way (public space) / Kyoto, Japan
- joint authorship “Phenomenology of art exhibition” Takao Ota and Junko Miki eds. Koyoshobo
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM
- NCCA North-West Branch, Kronstadt Residence Program, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Kyoto Institute of Technology M.A Design and Engineering, Photograph
- Kyoto Institute of Technology B.A. Design and Engineering, Photograph
- Osaka University B.E. Electrical engineering