- Exhibition project “Kronstadt Stories—3. Slowness”
- Lisa Someda will exhibit new work at the exhibition project "Kronstadt Stories—3. Slowness", held in the Museum of printing in St.Petersburg (Russia).
- The 3rd Sapporo 500m Gallery Award Exhibition
- Lisa Someda will exhibit my work at Sapporo Odori 500-m Underground Walkway Gallery (Sapporo, Japan) from 31 January 2015 to 24 April 2015.
Lisa Someda, photographer.Currently based in Kyoto, Japan.
- Exhibition project “Kronstadt Stories—3. Slowness” Museum of the history of Saint-Petersburg, Museum of printing/ St.Petersburg, Russian Federation
- The 3rd Sapporo 500m Gallery Award Exhibition “SNOW” Sapporo 500m Gallery/ Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- “RIVERSIDE” Kyoto Station Building Sky Way (public space) / Kyoto, Japan
- joint authorship “Phenomenology of art exhibition” Takao Ota and Junko Miki eds. Koyoshobo
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM
- NCCA North-West Branch, Kronstadt Residence Program, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Kyoto Institute of Technology M.A Design and Engineering, Photograph
- Kyoto Institute of Technology B.A. Design and Engineering, Photograph
- Osaka University B.E. Electrical engineering