"On Your Side"
30 September,2020 - 31 March, 2021
- Release Schedule of “СНЕГ”
- Thanks to you, my online exhibition got off to a good start. Today, I released the first scene of СНЕГ (2018). The title, СНЕГ (Sneak) means snow in Russian. This snowscape was shot in St. Petersburg, 2016.
- Online Exhibition Project “On Your Side”
- I'm pleased to announce my online exhibition "On Your Side" is open at the end of September 2020. In this exhibition, 5 digital works of project "RIVERSIDE" will be released sequentially.
Lisa Someda, photographer.Currently based in Kyoto, Japan.
- Exhibition project “Kronstadt Stories—3. Slowness” Museum of the history of Saint-Petersburg, Museum of printing/ St.Petersburg, Russian Federation
- The 3rd Sapporo 500m Gallery Award Exhibition “SNOW” Sapporo 500m Gallery/ Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
- “RIVERSIDE” Kyoto Station Building Sky Way (public space) / Kyoto, Japan
- joint authorship “Phenomenology of art exhibition” Takao Ota and Junko Miki eds. Koyoshobo
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM
- NCCA North-West Branch, Kronstadt Residence Program, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Kyoto Institute of Technology M.A Design and Engineering, Photograph
- Kyoto Institute of Technology B.A. Design and Engineering, Photograph
- Osaka University B.E. Electrical engineering